Boston Breast Revision Surgeon
The vast majority of women who undergo breast augmentation surgery with the use of saline or silicone implants are overjoyed with their results and do not suffer any complications. However, some Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury patients do visit Dr. William E. LoVerme of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery seeking revision breast surgery. A patient may seek revision surgery for a variety of reasons; for example an undesirable surgical outcome with a different surgeon, or the desire for larger breast implants; or the desire for a different type of implant. Whatever the motivating factor(s) for pursuing revision breast surgery, Dr. LoVerme can help.
Patients often turn to Dr. LoVerme for revision breast surgery thanks to his extensive experience in revision breast procedures and his stature as chief of plastic surgery and past president of the Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Why Pursue Breast Revision Surgery?
Breast implants are not intended to be lifetime devices. According to breast implant manufacturers, they typically need to be replaced every 10 to 15 years.* (However, implants do not necessarily need to be replaced if the woman is not experiencing any issues with them.) For this reason alone, women may seek revision breast surgery simply to replace older implants.
Here is a look at other possible reasons that patients may seek revision breast surgery.
Changing the Implant Size
Placing a Different Type of Implant
Removing Implants Altogether
Correcting Capsular Contracture
Correcting “Bottoming Out
About the Revision Procedure
Address Your Concerns
With revision breast surgery, Dr. LoVerme can address the concerns you have regarding your initial breast implant surgery, whether they are cosmetic concerns or related to surgical complications. Don’t wait any longer to address the issues that bother you.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free today.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Breast Revision Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your breast revision procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.