The Surgical Process
Your initial appointment with Dr. LoVerme is a time to get to know the doctor, to choose a procedure and to have your questions answered. We see all patients by appointment and reserve ample time to understand your personal needs and discuss your goals. Some patients come to us with a specific procedure in mind, but many do not. Dr. LoVerme will personally assist you in choosing the most appropriate procedure.
Your surgical relationship will involve the following steps:
- Private consultation with Dr. LoVerme and his nurse
- Medical examination and pre-operative testing
- Medical photography with before and after images
- Review of costs and payment options. We work with, a financing company that helps with payment options
- Schedule surgery and review hospital procedures
- Inpatient, outpatient, or office surgery based upon the individual procedure
- Post-operative follow-up and monitoring
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice.
A patient recommendation of our services is the highest compliment we can receive. Please know that our appointment book is always open for one of your friends or family members.
To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. LoVerme, please contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free today.