Boston Eyelid Surgeon
Many individuals from Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury visit Accurate Aesthetics with the same complaint: I perpetually look exhausted due to the dark circles, or “bags” under my eyes, even though I get a good night’s sleep each night and feel well-rested.* Others seek the expertise of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. William E. LoVerme because their sagging eyelids make them look distressed, depressed or perplexed, even though they are happy, optimistic individuals.
The eyes are one of our most expressive facial features. In fact, most people are familiar with the saying, “The eyes are the windows to the soul,” which effectively illustrates how much emotion is conveyed through the eyes. That is why it is so unfortunate when outside factors cause the eyelids to droop, making individuals look sad or older than their actual age, when they are actually happy and full of youthful vigor.
At Accurate Aesthetics, we offer patients in the Boston area, including Wellesley and Sudbury, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) to correct the look of sagging upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both. With blepharoplasty, Dr. LoVerme helps patients achieve a refreshed look throughout the eyes, for a well-rested, optimistic and rejuvenated appearance.
When to Consider Eyelid Surgery
What to Expect During Your Consultation for Eyelid Surgery
What to Expect During Blepharoplasty
Recovering From Blepharoplasty
What Does Eyelid Surgery Cost?
Find Out More About Eyelid Surgery
If you are tired of appearing tired due to sagging upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both, it is time to take action and find out more about eyelid surgery. Blepharoplasty is a relatively simple procedure that can make you look rejuvenated and degrees happier.
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme to find out more about how eyelid surgery can help you achieve a refreshed appearance, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Eyelid Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your eyelid surgery procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.