Tummy Tuck Surgery in Boston
Want to get tummy tuck surgery in Boston? For some individuals, achieving a tight, toned tummy is extremely difficult, if not impossible. Sometimes, following a healthy diet and exercise routine is simply not enough to contour the midsection and achieve muscle definition throughout the abdominal area. Boston-area patients who can relate to these sentiments often turn to Dr. William E. LoVerme of Accurate Aesthetics for his expertise in abdominoplasty.
We welcome patients from Sudbury and Wellesley, MA to visit Dr. Loverme’s office as well.
When to Consider Tummy Tuck Surgery
Over time, the body produces less and less collagen and elastin, two proteins that are vital for healthy, elastic skin. Without an ample supply of these proteins, the skin loses its elasticity and starts to sag. Other factors can compound this aesthetic concern, including some lifestyle habits (e.g., smoking, yo-yo dieting), the effect of gravity and certain genetic traits.
Also, major rapid weight loss and even pregnancy can cause the abdominal skin to stretch out, so it can no longer bounce back to a smaller size and shape once an ideal body weight has been reached. In addition, pregnancy can severely weaken the abdominal muscles, often causing them to separate. This condition, called diastasis, make it impossible to restore muscle tone, no matter how diligent a woman is about following a healthy diet and exercise routine. Once these aesthetic issues have developed, surgical intervention is often necessary to restore a fit, firm abdominal profile.
This is where abdominoplasty, or “tummy tuck” surgery, comes in. With tummy tuck surgery, Dr. LoVerme removes excess abdominal fat (as needed), removes loose, sagging abdominal skin and repairs the underlying musculature, for a slimmer, toned contour throughout the midsection.
Candidacy for Tummy Tuck
What to Expect During Your Consultation
The Abdominoplasty Procedure
Mini Tummy Tuck
The Tummy Tuck Recovery Period
The Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery
Start on Your Way to a Toned Tummy Today
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme and learn more about tummy tuck surgery, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free now.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Tummy Tuck Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your tummy tuck procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.