Breast Lift Surgery in Boston
Cosmetic Concerns Improved With Breast Lift
Want a surgical breast lift in Boston? At Accurate Aesthetics, we offer breast lift surgery to women in the Boston area, including Wellesley. With this procedure, Dr. William E. LoVerme raises sagging breasts to a higher, more aesthetically pleasing position on the chest wall. Women seek out breast lift surgery for more youthful, perky breasts. Contact Dr. LoVerme’s Wellesley plastic surgery office for a consultation.
Over time, several factors — including pregnancy, breastfeeding, major weight loss, certain genetic traits and the natural aging process — can have a negative impact on the appearance and contour of the breasts.
For instance, pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as significant rapid weight loss can cause the breast skin to lose its elasticity and start to sag. Nursing can also cause additional changes in the look of the breasts and nipples: Some mothers are frustrated by a loss of breast volume that has made their breasts look deflated or smaller in size than they were prior to having children. Others are concerned with nipples that have migrated down the front of the breast and point downward instead of straight ahead.
Breast lift surgery is designed to improve these cosmetic concerns. With mastopexy, Dr. LoVerme removes excess breast skin that has stretched out and is no longer able to shrink back to its original size and shape. He moves the breasts to a higher, more youthful-looking position on the chest wall. The Boston plastic surgeon is also able to adjust the position of downward-pointing nipples, moving them to a higher, more central position on the breast, so they face forward.
For women with deflated-looking or smaller breasts who seek to restore or enhance their breast volume in addition to lifting their breasts, Dr. LoVerme might suggest the use of saline or silicone breast implants in conjunction with breast lift surgery. He is able to place breast implants during breast lift surgery, using the same incisions required for mastopexy.
Breast Lift Candidacy
Incision Patterns for Breast Lift Surgery
The Mastopexy Procedure
The Breast Lift Recovery Period
The Cost of Breast Lift Surgery
Lift Your Breasts and Your Spirits
If you are tired of sagging breasts that are in need of a lift, do not wait any longer to pursue breast lift surgery. By undergoing mastopexy under the care of Dr. LoVerme, you can lift your breasts — and your spirits.
To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. LoVerme, please contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free today.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Breast Lift Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your breast lift procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.