Boston Breast Reduction Surgeon
At Accurate Aesthetics, we understand that for women with excessively large, pendulous breasts, performing simple tasks, such as shopping for new clothes or jogging, can be discouraging or even painful. To help relieve the physical and emotional discomfort that many individuals with overly enlarged breasts experience, our compassionate plastic surgeon, Dr. William E. LoVerme, performs breast reduction surgery for women (and men) in Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury.
Women with overly enlarged breasts often feel self-conscious about their appearance. They may hunch forward or don baggy clothing to conceal their ample breasts. In addition to the emotional discomfort that having excessively large, pendulous breasts can cause, these women often experience physical pain or discomfort when engaging in certain activities, such as running or jumping. Due to the heavy weight of their breasts, women with overly large breasts often suffer from chronic back, neck and shoulder pain as well. Even wearing a bra can be uncomfortable, as the shoulder straps dig into the skin, causing deep indentations, welts or rashes.
Dr. LoVerme performs breast reduction surgery to correct these concerns. With breast reduction surgery, the cosmetic surgeon removes excess skin, fat and breast tissue, providing patients with smaller, perkier breasts that are more comfortable and in harmony with the rest of their figures. The surgeon is also able to reduce the size of the areola (the darkly pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) and move the nipple to a higher, more central position on the breast, if needed.
With breast reduction surgery, Dr. LoVerme never reduces the size of the breasts so drastically that patients no longer look like themselves. Rather, the aesthetic goal of the procedure is to help patients achieve shapely breasts that are in proportion with their unique physique.
Breast reduction surgery is an effective means of achieving attractive, youthful-looking breasts that a woman can feel proud of. It is also an effective way to alleviate the pain and discomfort that often accompanies having heavy, excessively large breasts. Often, our patients report feeling a huge sense of relief and simply wish they had undergone the procedure sooner.
Breast Reduction Candidacy
Incision Options for Breast Reduction Surgery
Breast Reduction by Liposuction
The Breast Reduction Procedure
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Breast Reduction Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your breast reduction procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.