BREAST AUGMENTATION IN BOSTON
Looking for a Breast Augmentation/Breast Implant Specialist?
Why Pursue Breast Augmentation Surgery?
Most women would agree that their breasts are a symbol of femininity and youthful vitality. For women with full, well-shaped breasts, they are often a source of self-confidence. It is no surprise, then, that many women who are unhappy with the appearance of their breasts seek breast augmentation surgery with saline or silicone breast implants. This procedure can be performed to improve the appearance of small, deflated-looking or asymmetrical breasts.
If you can relate to these sentiments, you have come to the right place. At Accurate Aesthetics, Dr. William E. LoVerme and his team are proud to provide breast augmentation procedures that help women in Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury love the look of their breasts and enhance their quality of life.
Dr. LoVerme and his supportive staff are committed to providing beautiful yet natural-looking results from breast implant surgery, in a compassionate, comfortable environment.
Breast Augmentation Candidacy
Learn About Breast Augmentation
11 min 40 sec
Results may vary.
Only a highly experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon such as Dr. LoVerme is qualified to determine whether you are a candidate for breast augmentation surgery. However, generally speaking, appropriate candidates for the procedure include women who:
- Desire fuller or larger breasts
- Would like a more cleavage or a greater degree of outward projection of the breasts from the chest wall
- Desire a subtle lift
- Are in good overall health, both mentally and physically
- Have reasonable expectations for what breast augmentation surgery can accomplish
- Are seeking aesthetic improvement, not necessarily perfection
- Have made the choice to pursue breast augmentation of their own volition
- Are not currently nursing (Women who are breastfeeding should wait at least 12 weeks after they have finished nursing to undergo breast surgery, as this is how long it typically takes for their true breast size and shape to be restored.)
The team at Accurate Aesthetics encourages you to schedule a personal consultation with our Harvard-trained breast augmentation specialist to establish whether you would benefit from breast implant surgery or perhaps another procedure, such as breast lift surgery or combination breast lift surgery with implants.
Breast Implant Information
History of Breast Implants
Saline vs. Silicone Breast Implants
Breast Implant Size
Other Breast Implant Choices
Types of Breast Implants
Placement Options for Your Breast Implants
Day of Breast Augmentation Surgery
Recovering from Breast Augmentation
What Breast Augmentation Surgery Costs
achieving Your Dream Breasts
WHY YOU SHOULD SELECT ACCURATE AESTHETICS FOR YOUR BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGICAL PROCEDURE
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your breast augmentation procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.