Brow Lift Surgery in Boston
Wrinkles and frown lines may appear in the forehead or brow area. Your facial expression may make you look upset or concerned when you are really feeling well-rested and content. A drooping brow can create a perpetually tired or sad look. A forehead or brow lift can smooth out the wrinkles and correct drooping brows and heavy lids to provide a younger and friendlier appearance. A brow lift can be combined with eyelid surgery, facelift or laser resurfacing for the best results.
Learn About Brow Lift
10 min 44 sec
Results may vary.
About Brow Lift Surgery
Dr. Katherine Hein usually performs the brow lift procedure through very small incisions placed behind the hairline so that the scars are most often not visible at all. The entire forehead is elevated so that the eyebrows may rest in a more natural position and alleviate the tired look. If wrinkles or frown lines are your main concern rather than just drooping at the eyelid area, then an endoscope is used to remove selected muscles which cause wrinkles. The endoscope is a long thin tube with a light on the end which is attached to a video camera. It allows the doctor to see the internal structure without making visible incisions. This removal of muscle is a more lasting solution than an injection of BOTOX™ Cosmetic which is often also used to minimize wrinkles in this area.*
For patients with a high hairline, a combination of techniques may be used. A scar may be placed at the hairline in order to minimize the appearance of the high forehead while the endoscope may be inserted to visualize the internal structures and minimize wrinkles and frown lines. This surgery can most often be done with local anesthesia and sedation. Swelling and puffiness of the eyes is typical in the first few days and subsides by the end of the first week. Stitches or staples in the hairline are removed by two weeks. You may feel a small bump under the scar for about six months as the internal clips dissolve. More strenuous activity and exercise may usually be resumed after three weeks.*
Renew Your Look Today
If you would like to look like you have discovered the Fountain of Youth, or simply look as youthful as you feel at heart, contact us today to learn how you can renew your facial appearance.
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. Hein to find out more about how a brow lift can help you love your face, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Brow Lift Surgical Procedure
Dr. Katherine Hein is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. Hein has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your brow lift procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. Hein and her professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. Hein, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist or a certified nurse anesthetist(CRNA) on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used.
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
Discover how Dr. Hein can help you achieve your
desired goals by scheduling a private consultation
or call us at
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Hein to see if you are a good candidate.