Mommy Makeover Surgery in Boston
Also Serving Wellesley & Sudbury Patients
Ready for mommy makeover surgery in Boston? Countless mothers turn to talented Sudbury, MA plastic surgeon Dr. William E. LoVerme assists mothers by restoring their figures after they’ve had children. Dr. LoVerme is a highly sought-after breast and body contouring surgeon who has extensive experience performing mommy makeover surgery for women in Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury who seek to improve the common aesthetic concerns that many moms share.
What Mommy Makeover Surgery Entails
“Mommy makeover” is an umbrella term describing a set of surgical procedures that are performed together to address the cosmetic issues often caused by pregnancy and nursing.
Typically, mommy makeover procedures include breast lift surgery (with or without saline or silicone breast implants) and “tummy tuck” surgery (with or without liposuction). These are the most popular procedures included in mommy makeover surgery; however, Dr. LoVerme can tailor the operation to include the specific procedures needed to satisfy the unique anatomical needs and aesthetic goals of each patient.
Why Mommy Makeover Often Involves Breast Surgery
Why Mommy Makeover Often Involves Abdominoplasty
What to Expect During the Mommy Makeover Procedure
The Mommy Makeover Recovery Period
The Cost of Mommy Makeover Surgery
Make Over Your Figure and Your Outlook
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme and learn more about mommy makeover surgery, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free now.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Mommy Makeover Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your Mommy Makeover procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.