Boston liposuction expert Dr. William E. LoVerme is sensitive to the difficulty that many adults have reducing localized pockets of fat from different areas of the body. Often, an individual can be at or marginally above his or her ideal body weight and still have stubborn fat deposits that are resistant to a healthy diet and exercise routine. For individuals in Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury who live a healthy lifestyle yet are still plagued with pesky “problem areas,” liposuction surgery may be the answer.
What Liposuction Addresses
What Liposuction Does Not Improve
The Liposuction Procedure
The Cost of Liposuction
Learn More About Lipo
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme to find out more about how liposuction can help you achieve your dream figure, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Liposuction Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your liposuction procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.