As of last evening, Governor Baker announced the ability to do all cosmetic surgery.
We are fully open, completely sanitized, and able to treat our patients with both surgical and non-surgical methods in a safe manner. We also have a fully certified ambulatory surgery center within the office. This will keep you safe and away from the hospital.
When you arrive…
We are trying especially hard to keep on schedule. If you have an appointment with us, please wait in your car until we call you in for your appointment.
Upon office arrival, you will have your temperature checked and will need to sanitize your hands.
Rooms are fully sanitized between each patient’s appointment.
For those not desiring surgery at this time of year, we have non-surgical options that can have your body ready for summer:
According to the new Massachusetts guidelines released by Governor Baker today, Phase 1 will reopen Massachusetts in a limited fashion. According to his website, cosmetic surgery and procedures are specifically prohibited. This will mean that the office will remain closed except for emergencies until at least Phase 2 which may start on June 8. In the meantime, we are preparing the office to be the safest environment possible for our patients. We are gathering all appropriate personal protective equipment and setting up appropriate barriers. We continue to monitor all Massachusetts and national best practice guidelines. Dr. LoVerme remains in contact with national leaders and sits on the surgical task force for the re-opening at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. We will again keep you updated at each appropriate time.
We thank you for your flexibility and ask you to stay home and stay safe unless it is urgent to go out.
We hope all of our patients are staying home and safe. It should not be too much longer that we will be able to resume at least some of our normal activities. It seems as if we are getting to other side of the peak surge!
At Accurate Aesthetics, we are making plans for a reopening probably sometime in mid-May. We will start with routine consults and Botox and filler appointments at that time. Unfortunately, for lip filler injections, we will hold off for a while longer since it is a higher risk procedure for COVID-19. We hope to resume at least our office operating schedule by the end of May. It will probably be closer to July that we are able to do operations at Newton-Wellesley Hospital. We deep clean our office frequently (there is little else to do!). The doctor is in constant contact with leaders at the hospital as well as the important national plastic surgery societies such as the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. When we reopen, we will be following all national and local guidelines and best practices to keep our patients safe. We will update you on specific dates and procedures in another email.
In the meantime, we are offering the following services:
1) Dr. LoVerme is available for virtual online consultation by appointment. He can discuss your surgical needs by video. Please call the office and set up an appointment that can be done on a secure platform. We use Doxy.me for our visits which is very easy to hook into with computers, tablets, or phones. It works on any platform. If you prefer, we can use FaceTime but that is less secure. For new patients, we ask that you fill out a virtual consultation request on our website.
2) Consultation with our medical esthetician is also available by phone appointment. We do not want you lose the gains you have made in good skincare. She can suggest great home remedies and skincare products that will be best for you.
3) Our online store accurateaesthetics.eshopmd.com is available 24 hours per day for your refills or new orders. A description of each product is available as well as fast shipping direct to you.
4) Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep current on the latest trends in plastic surgery and what is happening in our office.
COVID-19 has caused tremendous upheaval for everyone. We are remaining connected to our patients by phone and virtually! During the stay at home order, you can meet the doctor to discuss your needs and have a virtual online consultation.
Once we get you registered, we will be in touch to make your consult. We will use either a secure HIPAA compliant platform for the consultation or we can even use FaceTime. We will make it as easy as we can for you to connect and get as much information as possible. Whichever way we connect, we ask that you have your phone, iPad, tablet or computer set up and stabilized so that you can use your hands to take notes if you desire.
After our consult, we will send you a quote outlining fees for surgery. You will be able to schedule a surgery date at that time but you will need a brief in-office physical exam to verify your health and appropriateness for surgery.
This is a great way to start the process while many of us are working remotely or just home staying safe before COVID-19 starts to settle down. Let’s use this time to all of our advantages.
We hope you and your family continue to be safe and healthy.
William E. LoVerme, MD and the Accurate Aesthetics Team
We want to assure all of our patients that our office remains a safe place. However, like all medical facilities, we will be taking certain precautions.
1. We will try to keep the office a protected space. We ask all patients with upper respiratory symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath to please cancel any routine appointments. We will be as flexible as possible with rescheduling and will not be charging any cancellation fees for routine appointments. Please call your primary care doctor if you have any of these symptoms. Additionally, if you have recently traveled to a country with high rates of Coronavirus please reschedule your visit for at least 14 days from the time of your visit.
2. We will be disinfecting and cleaning the office on a regular and increased basis. Hand washing by the doctor and staff will be strictly adhered to and hand sanitizer will be available to all staff and patients.
3. Be assured that since our facility is much less utilized than the hospital this may be a safer place for you.
4. We are fully prepared to perform all scheduled surgery and are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety.
5. Please remember that Dr. LoVerme as Chief of Plastic Surgery at Newton-Wellesley Hospital is part of the leadership team and updated on at least a daily basis with the newest information. We will keep you up to date as needed.
6. Remember that we have plenty of available appointments for noninvasive procedures such as Vanquish ME fat reduction, LaseMD skin rejuvenation, UltraFemme 360 vaginal rejuvenation, and PhotoFacials. This may be a good time to take advantage of these with the recent increased work from home environment and no needles that penetrate the skin.
Remember that your safety, as well as your health and appearance, are our utmost concern!
William E. LoVerme, MD and the Accurate Aesthetics Team
There has been a national recall of certain surgical gowns that have been recently reported on both local and national media. At our ambulatory surgical facility, Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, we have replaced all of our gowns approximately two weeks ago since we had advanced knowledge of this impending recall. The same actions have been taken at Newton-Wellesley Hospital where I am Chief of Plastic Surgery.
We take your safety very seriously. While the gowns have been recalled, there is no evidence that any of our patients have been adversely affected. We will continue to monitor, be ahead of this situation, and update you as needed.
2017 was a big year for plastic surgery procedures and it’s looking like 2018 will follow a similar pattern. With the selfie culture we now live in, where everyone has to look picture perfect at all times, it should come as no surprise that of the five top plastic surgery trends for 2018, three focus on the face.
Do you have fat bulges that you cannot get rid of on your own? Are those extra pounds making the love handles bulge? Vanquish ME™ may be right for you.
Vanquish ME is a non-invasive, FDA approved procedure that helps people who are struggling with stubborn fat bulges on the abdomen or thigh area. Dr. LoVerme is proud to offer this contactless and painless treatment to his patients. You may have heard of some of the other fat reduction machines such as Cool Sculpt and SculpSure. Unlike Vanquish ME, these treatments have BMI limits for treatment. Without the BMI limits, Vanquish ME can remove higher amounts of fat from patients than any other non-invasive body contouring treatment. And, unlike liposuction and other traditional fat techniques, Vanquish ME does not involve surgery and has no downtime. Continue reading →
By now you’ve probably heard the phrase ‘New year, New you’ hundreds of times. Whether you read it in a magazine, saw it on TV, or heard it on the radio, when a new year begins, people everywhere start looking for safe and effective ways to renew and rejuvenate themselves. If you have recently looked in the mirror and thought to yourself, ‘When did these wrinkles appear and how can I get rid of them’, it may be time to learn more about ways to remove them. Continue reading →
Dr. LoVerme specializes in plastic / cosmetic surgery and his practices are located in Wellesley and Sudbury, Massachusetts (MA). Patients from the Sudbury and Greater Boston areas such as Metrowest, North and South Shore can conveniently schedule an appointment with our Wellesley, Massachusetts (MA) office.
This website does not contain medical advice and the use of this website does not create a physician/patient relationship between you and Dr. William LoVerme. The photographs of models displayed on the headings and borders of this web site are for decorative purposes only. See before & after photos of Dr. LoVerme's patients for possible results.