BODY LIFT IN BOSTON
Looking for a Body Contouring Specialist?
Why Pursue Body Lift Surgery?
Learn About Body Contouring after Major Weight Loss
14 min 54 sec
Results may vary.
If you have recently lost a major amount of weight — either on your own or with the help of bariatric surgery — congratulations! You have put in a considerable amount of time and effort to reach your weight loss goals. Losing a substantial amount of weight is a significant accomplishment, one which will lead to a healthier, more fulfilling and possibly even longer life.
Unfortunately, losing a massive amount of weight does not always provide you with the tight, toned figure you desire — and deserve. You may be frustrated to find that you have loose excess skin that hangs off your body in folds. This is because once the skin has stretched out, it often loses its elasticity and can no longer shrink back to a smaller size and shape once the excess weight has been lost. In addition, genetic factors, pregnancy and even the natural aging process can contribute to poor skin health.
To help Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury patients like you achieve the fit figure they wholeheartedly deserve, Dr. William E. LoVerme of Accurate Aesthetics performs body lift cosmetic surgery.
What Body Lift Surgery Accomplishes
With body lift surgery, Dr. LoVerme removes excess fat and sagging skin from the middle to lower regions of the body. He also repairs the underlying musculature and other tissues to improve the tone and shape of the supporting structures.
Body lift surgery can address the following areas:
- The abdomen and flanks (“love handles”)
- The middle to lower back region
- Low-hanging, flat or unshapely buttocks
- The groin area, which may droop into the inner thigh region
- The inner, outer or back of the thighs, or the entire circumference of the thighs
What Body Lift Surgery Does Not Accomplish
Body Lift Candidacy
What to Expect During the Body Lift Consultation
The Body Lift Procedure
Recovering From Body Lift
The Cost of Body Lift
Get the Body You Deserve
You have worked hard to lose the excess weight. Now it is time to get the body you deserve!
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme to learn more about your body lift treatment options, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free now.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Body Lift Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your body lift procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.