Boston Facelift Surgeon
No one has discovered the Fountain of Youth yet. However, by undergoing facelift surgery in Boston under the care of Dr. William E. LoVerme, you can look as though you did.
Why Facelift Surgery Becomes Necessary
Over time, various factors, such as sun exposure, the effect of gravity, hereditary traits and certain lifestyle habits (e.g., smoking) can affect the skin’s tone and texture as well as the overall health of the skin.
In addition, as we age, the body gradually produces less and less collagen and elastin, proteins that are integral in preserving healthy skin. Without an ample supply of collagen and elastin, the skin loses its elastic quality and starts to sag. Fat is displaced, and muscle tone degenerates. The developments lead to visible signs of facial aging, including wrinkles, creases, deep folds, furrows, sunken pockets, sagging skin and jowls, among other aesthetic issues. Facelift is part of the Q2 facial rejuvenation system initiated by Dr. LoVerme. This involves the concepts of Quantity (removing excess skin by facelift) and Quality (improving the skin health and replacing collagen and elastic fibers while improving the complexion). This Q2 system is the basis for all skin rejuvenation treatments at Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery.
For individuals who feel youthful at heart but are bothered by noticeable signs of aging cropping up throughout the face, facelift surgery can be an effective solution. With facelift surgery, men and women in Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury can combat noticeable signs of facial aging, so they look as invigorated as they feel.
What Facelift Surgery Involves
The Different Facelift Techniques
The Facelift Procedure
Combining Neck Lift With Facelift Surgery
The Neck Lift Procedure
Recovering From Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
What Does Facelift Surgery Cost?
Renew Your Look Today
If you would like to look like you have discovered the Fountain of Youth, or simply look as youthful as you feel at heart, contact us today to learn how you can renew your facial appearance.
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme to find out more about how a facelift can help you love your face, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Facelift Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your facelift procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. William LoVerme to see if you are a good candidate.