Breast Implants in Boston
Undergoing breast augmentation surgery in Boston under the care of Dr. William E. LoVerme can be a positive, life-changing experience. Boston, Wellesley, Sudbury and MetroWest patients who have had the procedure often remark that they love their new figure and have greater self-confidence.
Nonetheless, the decision to undergo breast enhancement should not be taken lightly, as it is a serious surgical procedure and the results of the procedure are extremely long lasting.
There are several important decisions that must be made during the breast augmentation process, including what type, size, shape, texture and profile of breast implants to choose. To help you make an informed decision about which breast implants to choose, the team at Accurate Aesthetics offers the following information about your breast implant options.
History of Breast Implants
Saline vs. Silicone Breast Implants
Breast Implant Size
Other Breast Implant Choices
Let Us Help
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Breast Implants Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your breast implants procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.