Boston Labiaplasty Surgeon
Certain plastic surgery procedures can be a sensitive topic of discussion. For instance, many women from Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury visit Accurate Aesthetics because they are considering undergoing labiaplasty, but they are often hesitant to broach the subject. If this sounds familiar and you would like to pursue labiaplasty, rest assured that Dr. William E. LoVerme and his team are discreet professionals who strive to ensure that you feel comfortable enough to share your aesthetic concerns with us. That way, we can formulate a treatment plan that will help you achieve your cosmetic goals.
What Is Labiaplasty, Exactly?
Labiaplasty is a form of vaginal rejuvenation cosmetic surgery. With labiaplasty, Dr. LoVerme removes excess labial tissue to improve the look of a woman’s intimate area and / or to alleviate the pain or discomfort that having overly enlarged or elongated labia often cause.
Why Pursue Labiaplasty
Candidacy for Labiaplasty
The Labiaplasty Procedure
The Labiaplasty Recovery Period
Labiaplasty Safety Information
Benefits of Labiaplasty
What Does Labiaplasty Cost?
Embrace Your Sense of Femininity
The principal goals of all cosmetic surgery procedures are to address an individual’s cosmetic concerns, no matter which region of the body they pertain to, and to restore patients’ sense of self-confidence and vitality. The same is true with labiaplasty. By performing labiaplasty for patients who are concerned or uncomfortable with enlarged or unusually shaped labia, Dr. LoVerme seeks to help women embrace their sense of femininity and youthful vitality.
To schedule a private consultation with Dr. LoVerme to learn more about labiaplasty and other vaginal rejuvenation procedures, contact Accurate Aesthetics by calling (877) 603-7874 toll-free today.
Why You Should Select Accurate Aesthetics for your Labiaplasty Surgical Procedure
Dr. William LoVerme is among the top cosmetic surgeons in the Boston, Wellesley and Sudbury area. As a Harvard trained board-certified plastic surgeon and Medical Director of Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery, Dr. LoVerme has helped thousands of satisfied patients achieve their cosmetic surgical face and body enhancements goals.
When you select Accurate Aesthetics Plastic Surgery for your labiaplasty procedure you can be reassured of a close personal relationship with Dr. LoVerme and his professional staff.
- Additional Reasons to Select Accurate Aesthetics
- One-on-one consultation with Dr. LoVerme, follow-up appointments after surgery, and availability by telephone for your questions.
- Availability of a fully certified operating room in-office for your comfort and privacy.
- The exclusive use of a certified Surgical Technologist First Assistant (CSTFA) on each case to keep your surgery time shorter and safer.
- The use of a board-certified MD anesthesiologist on each sedation case where sedation or general anesthesia is used (most plastic surgeons generally use a nurse anesthetist).
- Consultation fee is deducted from cost of any major surgery.
- One surgical compression garment is provided free for each surgery, as needed.
- Free Arnica Montana (pharmaceutical grade) anti bruising and swelling regimen with appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free pre-surgical antibiotic washcloths provided for appropriate surgical procedures.
- Free general skincare session with a medical esthetician after any major surgical procedure.